Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Welcome to the Baby Colic Remedy Blog

As a mother of 3 children who have all gone through the nightmare that we call colic, I am continually amazed at the lack of resources available to that outline exactly what to do for babies with colic.

There is a lot of general advice out there, some of it good, some not-so-good. I'll work hard on this resource to make sure that you get the straight information from a mother who's been there on the following topics:

What is Colic in a Baby and how you can identify it early on in order to implement strategies and remedies for colicy baby.

Calming Babies Colic symptoms FAST so that you both can have a normal life again.

Product reviews including baby formula for colic babies, herbs for infant colic, and different brands of gripe water.

I've been in the trenches, fighting the battle against this monster condition with all three of my children and I'll do everything I can to make sure that you can get the answer you need as fast as possible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Christina,
I found you before your search tool found me. On July 15th and 16th I posted my two books on constipative colic to Kindle.
The two books on constipative colic are dedicated the the brave parents of colicky babies. The somewhat sad truth is that there is a cause and a cure for what I term "constipative colic." Obviously not all crying babies have this problem, but unless the baby's rectum is examined for an occlusion, you will not be able to exclude that problem from other potential causes of inconsolable infant crying. The great paradox is that the diagnosis and cure and the same maneuver, so it is scientifically very difficult (if not impossible) to prove with a double-blind study. The historical, embryological and practical experience all point to a definitive cause and cure. If you're tired of things not working, please check out our website: www.colic.us.
Thanks! I hope we can be of help to the many colicky babies with this specific problem, which is curable, and which, left untreated can lead to GERD as well.
David L. Sharp, M.D.